This creamy, scrumptious Cajun ranch and bacon pasta salad is perfect for your next BBQ or 4th of July party. It’s summer staple that’s sure to please a crowd and we love that it can be made ahead!
Cajun Ranch and Bacon Pasta Salad
12 – 14 oz. Tri-Color Rotini Pasta
8 – 10 slices of Bacon
1 oz. package of Cajun Ranch Dressing Mix
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 cup Milk
1 large Tomato
1 4.25 can of sliced Black Olives, drained
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Cook the pasta “al dente” according to instructions on the package.
2. Add the bacon to a skillet and fry until crispy. Crumble the bacon into a bowl and save the bacon fat for later.
3. Cut the tomato into big chunks.
4. Grab a big bowl and add the mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, garlic powder, Cajun ranch mix and whisk it all together so it looks smooth.
5. Add the cooked pasta, Cheddar cheese and sliced black olives. Use a wooden spoon to fold in all the ingredients.
6. Add the bacon and fold in with the rest of the ingredients. Use a saran wrap to cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. Serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime (optional).
Hope you enjoy this Cajun Ranch and Bacon Pasta Salad!