Pasta With Asparagus and Mushrooms Recipe
I love making pasta for dinner: It’s quick, versatile and healthy. And did I mention very very tasty? This Pasta With Asparagus and Mushrooms Recipe can be whipped up in 30 minutes and serves 4.
What You’ll Need:
2 cups farfalle pasta (or any other pasta you like)
1 cup mushrooms
10-14 cherry tomatoes, sliced
6-8 asparagus stalks
2 tbs olive oil
1-2 cloves of garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil four cups of water, add pasta to boiling water.
2. Let it cook for the required amount of time (check pasta instructions on packaging), then turn off the heat and drain the excess water.
3. Heat a frying pan or wok with the olive oil, add the garlic and mushrooms, then sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Add the asparagus and sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Add the pasta, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add the tomatoes and sauté for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve warm with some parmesan cheese if desired.