Little Cosmetics Pretend Makeup Essential Set Review
Little Cosmetics Pretend Makeup Essential Set
Make your little princess happy by getting her the Little Cosmetics Pretend Makeup essential set.
This fake makeup encourages creative and imaginative play, and it’s simply a must-have play set if you have to constantly scold your little girl(s) for playing with mommy’s expensive makeup.
As a mother, you probably know firsthand how much little girls love to play with makeup.
Perhaps you have a daughter who sneaks into the bedroom to play with eye-shadow, lipstick and powders, only to leave behind a huge mess for you to clean up after.
Well, the Little Cosmetics Pretend Makeup Essential Set is the perfect way to let your daughter feel like a big girl without creating a big mess.
Some of the features of this play set include:
• Realistic design – Little Cosmetics designed their fake makeup play set to look and feel real. The set actually has real soft makeup brushes while the powder compact, eye shadow pad, and glitter pot all have textured as well as colored foam surfaces. The lip-gloss tube even has a little roller ball.
• Complete makeup set with all the essentials – Your little girl(s) will have plenty of items to play with since this pretend makeup set has all the essentials. The complete sets includes about half a dozen makeup brushes, an eye-shadow pad, powder compact with shatterproof mirror, glitter pot, lip gloss tube and pink organza bag for storing all play times.
• Mess free fake make up – With Little Cosmetics, you never have to worry about exposing your little girl to chemicals that can harm her fragile skin or finding makeup broken and rubbed into the carpet. This pretend makeup set is 100% fake, so there’s actually nothing being applied on the skin.
Who Would Buy This?
Little Cosmetics pretend makeup kit is worth every penny if you have a daughter who likes to sneak into your room all the time and make a mess of mommy’s makeup.
Perfect for girls aged 3-5 years, this pretend makeup play set will keep your little princess engaged for hours in front of the mirror.
The best part is that there are plenty of play items to share if you have more than one girl.
- The makeup set looks and feels real
- Comes complete with all the essentials.
- No makeup is transferred to the skin since everything is 100% fake, hence little girls can play without creating a mess or accidentally ingesting unwanted toxins.
- The foam pieces pose a choking hazard for toddlers below age 3
The Bottom Line
Overall, this award winning and bestselling pretend play set offers great value for money. With the Little Cosmetics Pretend Makeup Essential Set, your little princess can have her own fake makeup to play with and enjoy a realistic experience while she is at it.
The fact that you won’t have to clean up after her mess or worry about your expensive makeup being misused is also an extra bonus.