These Spicy Beef Samosas can be kept in the freezer and fried when needed. They make a great appetizer or snack for game day or for when unexpected company shows up.
* 1 lb. ground beef
* 1 tsp. chili powder
* 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
* 1 chopped onion
* 3 Tbsp. chopped coriander
* 3 Tbsp. chopped mint leaves
* 6-7 chives chopped finely
* Phyllo pastry or samosa pastry
* Heat a pot and add the ground beef, cook until browned. Drain most of the fat.
* Add the chili and cumin powder, and cook for about 5 minutes.
* Add the chopped onion and cook for another 2 minutes.
* Remove from the stove and add the coriander, mint leaves, and chives.
* Fill the pastry with this filling and fold it into a triangular shape.
* Heat about 4 cups of oil in a pan; add the samosa 1 by 1.
* Fry until golden brown and serve with a sauce of your choice.